Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA | DUO Q BOOSTING | CHEAPEST PRICE

Discussion on NA | DUO Q BOOSTING | CHEAPEST PRICE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA | DUO Q BOOSTING | CHEAPEST PRICE

Greetings! I am private booster (no big website) and Masters player that specializes in duo queue boosting. I do duo queue boosting as there is 0 risk involved for my customers. No chance of ban, suspension, locking of account or anything along those lines. I have done lots of boosting in past and you can expect hard carries with a 75%+ win rate with me. I only play ADC and MID. I charge per division, here are my prices:

Bronze V => Bronze IV = 8 USD
Bronze IV => Bronze III = 8 USD
Bronze III => Bronze II = 8 USD
Bronze II => Bronze I = 8 USD
Bronze I => Silver V = 10 USD

Silver V => Silver IV = 12 USD
Silver IV => Silver III = 12 USD
Silver III => Silver II = 12 USD
Silver II => Silver I = 12 USD
Silver I => Gold V = 15 USD

Gold V => Gold IV = 15 USD
Gold IV => Gold III = 15 USD
Gold III => Gold II = 15 USD
Gold II => Gold I = 15 USD
Gold I => Platinum V = 20 USD

Platinum V => Platinum IV = 20 USD
Platinum IV => Platinum III = 20 USD
Platinum III => Platinum II = 20 USD
Platinum II => Platinum I = 20 USD
Platinum I => Diamond V = 25 USD

All prices are negotiable depending on your LP Gain.

Please add me on Skype to discuss further: lolsupremeboosting
Old 03/31/2018, 02:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Amazing booster, better prices, great dude. Absolutely the best booster I've ever encountered. He keeps a level head all game, never tilted even with two feeding solo lanes. He will work around your schedule no matter his time of day. He always keeps his word no matter what the issue or deal was. He is an all-around great dude and I had a pleasure doing business with him. His prices are the best you will get for the quality of service hands down. We played 33 games together and went 29-4 in the games. There is no doubt in my mind he is a Master+ booster the way he hard carries every game and can 1v9 even with hard inting teammates. I mean it when I say he is the absolute best booster I've ever encountered. He also is extremely friendly and willing to give advice after every game on what can be improved. He will never blame you for a loss, even if you go 0-5 at 8 minutes in the game. He deserves all the business he can get with these unbeatable prices and amazing quality of service. He is professional at all times and will grind out as many games as you desire on any given day. I can't make a good enough vouch that will do its justice for his service, you just have to try it out for yourself. He will be the only person I ever return to in the future if in need of another boost. Amazing booster, funny dude and great player. A++ service will return again in the near future. Thank you so much.
Old 04/02/2018, 09:06   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+++

great player! able to carry very easily in mid gold. 10/10 would recommend
Old 01/23/2019, 02:00   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

still active my friend?

Tags
boosting, cheap, duo queue, league of legends, na