Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 5 EUW 5 Hextech Skins!!

Discussion on Gold 5 EUW 5 Hextech Skins!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 5 EUW 5 Hextech Skins!!

Hi Community, i wanna sell my Account on EUW, its ranked Gold 5 last Saison and this Saison, no banns yet. I ll got over 240 Skins, and a lot of super rare.
I will post some pics soon, there you can see, which Skins i got.

I only have PayPal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (82.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (91.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (91.5 KB, 1 views)

Tags
league, league acc sell, league of legends acc, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Gold V - Insane Skins (RARE) - Hextech Annie! 50€
12/05/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Guys! :) Finally I am going to quit gaming forever after this account is sold. This is my one and only account I am selling in my life! Please, whoever will obtain my account, make it live and rise further! I loved this account and took enormous care of it! Actual Level: 34 Actual Rank: Gold V Email: Verified but you will get this Mail as your own too! RP: 102
League of Legends EUW Account LOL Dia 2 3 hextech skins 50+skins 135 Champions
09/27/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling LOL acccount, probably one of the rarest in the world at the moment. 135 champs missing only 2. You cant get better than this Over 50 skins to name a few: - Hextech Annie - Soulstealer Vayne
[Selling] EUW GOLD 5 112 champs 82 skins HEXTECH ANNIE
06/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Blockhead's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Hextech annie - https://gyazo.com/584c0a3e68bff1768e3d4183dea19835 (elophant wouldn't update the skin) 6Runepages Price Negotiable Add skype DannBMT ------------------------ Previously bought account don't have the email