Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Offers] Platinum 5 Account / EUNE / 80 Champs / 22 Skins

Discussion on [Offers] Platinum 5 Account / EUNE / 80 Champs / 22 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Offers] Platinum 5 Account / EUNE / 80 Champs / 22 Skins

Selling platinum 5 EUNE account with platinum border.[ 89w/79l - 53%wr ]
It has 80 champions owned, 22 Skins that will be listed and 4 rune pages.
15 500 BE
50 RP

Offers on skype, cheap!

Skins owned:
Prehistoric Anivia
Marauder Ashe
Bard Chroma
Piltover Customs Blitzcrank
Bandito Fiddlesticks
Sanguine Garen
Victorious Graves
Sun Goddes Karma
Riot Kayle
Pool Party Leona
Elementalist Lux
Waterloo Miss Fortune
Candy Cane Miss Fortune
Worldbreaker Nasus
TPA Nunu
Crimson Elite Riven
Arcade Sona
Program Soraka
Emerald Taric
Recon Teemo
Giant Enemy Crabgot
Dark Star Varus

Ward Skins:
Riggle Ward
SKT T1 kkOma ward
Golden Goal Ward

Skrill or paysafecards prefered!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Platinum Account / TAKING OFFERS / Good amount of Champs/Skins/Runes
02/25/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling my EUW account. Its ranked Platinum 3 atm. Not using it at all anymore so I am looking to sell it. Account has almost all champions except few, well over 70 skins and 13 Rune pages, had most of the viable/good tier 3 runes. The money im looking for is around 80€ but feel free to make ur offer what ever it may be, I'm taking every offer into consideration. Keep in mind that we need a middleman or you go first. For any more detailed info you can contact me via Skype, I...
[Selling] [EUW]Platinum 5 account 202 skins, All champs except Kled. [Accepting Offers]
11/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling my EUW account because I'm practically done with league and have the main reason is that I have to focus on my studies. I have this account since season 1, And had only 1 chat restriction until now for spamming razer black widow macro’s in game (oh good old memes). I am the original owner of the account. The account was Diamond 2 peaking around 80LP this season. But due to personal circumstances I did not open the game since December so therefor it decayed down to Plat 5, but the...
[Selling] Platinum V, ~85 Skins, 118 Champs [EUW] [S]earch Offers
06/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Guys, I want to sell my League of Legends Account with 118 Champs, 12 Rune Pages and arround 85 Skins, i will add a list below :) This season the Account is Platinum V with 9 LP and was last season Gold. The Amount of RP and EP is not very high. The Account is not banned and has no rank ban etc. It`s a really clean Account :) Summoner pics http://i.imgur.com/hX7YXqQ.png The Champions http://i.imgur.com/TkFBJ1W.jpg Every Champ except: Ekko Aatrox Varus Zyra Velkoz Quinn Fiora The...
[Selling] Any Offers, Trade - Platinum IV account-HighMMR| EUNE | 40 Champs| 34 Skins
11/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my League of Legends account. The price is completely negotiable, it might be an incredible deal. I'm also willing to listen to any trade deals. Add me on Skype: dakyca123 It has achieved the following rank in the season 4: Platinum IV The MMR is supposed to be around Diamond 5, so LP gain is 23-26. The account has the following champions: Alistar
[Selling] PLATINUM 1, EUNE, 75 LP, 80 CHAMPS, PLATINUM BORDER,VICTORIUS ELISE
12/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
PLATINUM 1 EU EAST 75 LP 80 CHAMPS maybe more didnt count them well PLATNUM BORDER VICTORIUS ELISE 10 SKINS PRICE: 65 euros