Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IBoost

Discussion on IBoost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post IBoost

Former NA high ranked player recently moved to Europe for business purposes but still enjoy some gaming. I am not going into detail about anything. The only thing you need to know is that I don't boost so much for the money as I boost for my own ego. I take the money just so you don't think I do it for nothing and that I might steal ur accounts or anything.
My proposal is clear. I boost fast, I am free almost whole day every day and I don't scam because, well... believe it or not but I do this for fun.
The servers I can boost on are sadly only EUW/RU/EUNE because of the ****** ip. The prices are reasonable: for every in division its 5$ and for every outgoing division its 7$. For example (gold 2 > gold 1 =5$) but
(gold 1 > plat 5 = 7$). And since I wanna do this boosting fast, I will boost up only to platinum 3 max for every server. I don't have time to reason with diamond 5 wannabe proplayers. That is all from me.
Old 02/22/2018, 22:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous booster View Post
Former NA high ranked player recently moved to Europe for business purposes but still enjoy some gaming. I am not going into detail about anything. The only thing you need to know is that I don't boost so much for the money as I boost for my own ego. I take the money just so you don't think I do it for nothing and that I might steal ur accounts or anything.
My proposal is clear. I boost fast, I am free almost whole day every day and I don't scam because, well... believe it or not but I do this for fun.
The servers I can boost on are sadly only EUW/RU/EUNE because of the ****** ip. The prices are reasonable: for every in division its 5$ and for every outgoing division its 7$. For example (gold 2 > gold 1 =5$) but
(gold 1 > plat 5 = 7$). And since I wanna do this boosting fast, I will boost up only to platinum 3 max for every server. I don't have time to reason with diamond 5 wannabe proplayers. That is all from me.
add me on skype or diiscord
Old 02/22/2018, 23:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

message me
Old 02/23/2018, 16:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 160
The Black Market: 241/0/0
Added for some questions