Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High Plat/Low Diam

Discussion on High Plat/Low Diam within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
High Plat/Low Diam

I need an account in p2 - d4 with most toplaners on it, or at least Riven. Looking for the cheapest possible. Unverified.

If you have any other offer in higher or lower elo, add me anyways

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diam 5 131 champs 50 skins, S6 Diam
03/05/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS a diam 5 account with all champs except 3, over 50 skins and a diamond border on EU WEST. Offer here or pm me
[Buying] [Euw] Good account Plat / Low diam
04/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, i want to buy an account low diam / plat with all champs and so much skins. add me in skype: Mitrotheone. Thanks and cya :)
WTB plat/low diam account
12/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I'm looking to buy a high plat( plat 2 at least) or a low diam account. I'm not looking for referals skins, legendary or even skins at all, would just like an account with the reg mail, so the cheaper the better. Of course if you sell an account with a few skins, i'm still interested . PM or post here me how much you sell it. Thanks Edit : Forgot about something, must be in EUW.
[Trading] exchange low champs diam 5 acc against plat/gold acc
08/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
if you have a good acc plat or gold add me on skype : lowyyybb
[Selling] DIAM I acc, EUNE, 70~ SKINS + RARE, SEASON 3 DIAM !
05/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I want to sell my Dia I acc on EUNE. Since I dont have enough time to play anymore All stuff u can see on ss Also i can show u this acc on stream, so u can see all skins, division,chemps SKYPE : [email protected] http://oi61.tinypic.com/2wnw87q.jpg http://oi59.tinypic.com/a9wcg.jpg