im currently a Gold 2 player. After a few years dumping around i want to try how high i can get on this game. Currently i`m an Mid Corki/ADC main. This is why i search a professional coach to help me get better. Would be good, if he/she speaks english/german and is atleast master Tier. English is fine aswell. I just search serious people, who i can count on. Got Around 30€ paypal which i could spent right now. I will just answer Pm`s over elitepvpers or this Thread. Aswell i want the booster to add me with his main account. I really want to be sure, that the person who coach me is master+ tier. I wont add anyone on skype. Prefered voice chat would be discord.
I can hook you up with a great coach. Rank 1 nidalee jungle, and can easily play other lanes. Challenger S7, previous EUCS player. He's a close mate, I could probably get him to do 10 EU an hour for you.
Hello! Master tier 240lp adc main here! I can coach you a lot!I will work with you as a coach by teaching you how to build your runes, strategic teamfight positioning, objective managements, map controll, warding locations and times and more.
I am friendly and I'm always positive and in a good mood. I also have a lot of patience!|
Hey there , i can coach you & i garantuee Plat 5 , we will go for 4 coaching sessionsevery session is 1hour , you can ask w.e you want
Skype : Kais.taibi
2+ years of coaching, hundreds of satisfied customers as displayed on my thread and in the videos! Feel free to message us on skype if you'd like to purchase a service.
[Selling] Coaching Service : Experienced Diamond 1 Eu W Player giving coaching lessons 06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies Hi guys ,
I allow myself to put a thread outta here about my coaching profil .
To be fast , i'm a Diamond 1 Eu west player , former Booster from S2 on LolAcademy who decide to turn his career on coaching/Pro team on my main account .
So i'm just gonna put a thead here and offer my services to everyone who want to improve .
Getting boost is a good way to get fast/secure elo for rewards , but becoming better at a game and having a fresh and professional look at the game is more friendly...
[Selling] Team Coaching - Giving free coaching to the first 3 teams 08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies Hi guys im Xpectd a plat 3 top laner player, and I'm here today for let you know about my Team coaching service.
What I Will do?
At start i will spectate some of your games, than i will tell to you what are your mistake on the games and i will help you to get better as a team and than we will do some training sessions watching togheter your game replays and let you see what are your mistake and how to improove as a team.
How much it cost?
Since i'm getting bored i will offer free...
[NA] ELO boosting + Coaching service (High Quality Coaching) 12/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies Current elo: 2018
Hey guys, I am here to offer ELO boosting and coaching services. Personally I am 1900+ and have been coaching for free on the forum most of the time
Since it is summer time, I figure out that I should also try to each some money by doing ELO boosting and tutoring. Here is a picture proving my elo
http://i49.tinypic.com/20rsdtu.jpg
If you ever find lower price then this, go on and message me, I will do it at a reasonable price (I don't think you will find any lower...