Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fresh 30 Silver 3 | Hand Leveled | 20 Champs | Unverified + Email + Security Answers

Discussion on Fresh 30 Silver 3 | Hand Leveled | 20 Champs | Unverified + Email + Security Answers within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fresh 30 Silver 3 | Hand Leveled | 20 Champs | Unverified + Email + Security Answers

Hello everyone!

I have another account for sale, ranked ready and perfect for reselling later at a higher price!

Account Details

- Account is unverified
- Comes with ALL security answers for recovering the account
- Located on the EUW server
- Handleveled
- No skins
- Never banned, restricted etc.

NOTE: I'll keep playing the account until it is bought, here are current stats at the time of the update:
- 24 Champions
- Silver 1, 59% Win Rate
- 2160 Blue Essence
- 1300 Orange Essence
- 2 Champion shards, 10 Champion skin shards and 4 ward skin shards in the Loot

Loot

Champions Shards in Loot:
- Fiddlesticks, Morgana

Champion Skin Shards in Loot:
- Amethyst Ashe, Sherwood Forest Ashe, Myrmidon Pantheon, Nightmare Cho'Gath, Santa Gragas, Sonoran Kog'Maw, Star Guardian Lulu, TPA Nunu, Totemic Maokai, Chosen Master Yi

Ward Skin Shards in Loot:
- Corruptant Ward, Luminosity Ward, Mechs vs. Minions Ward, Mother Serpent Ward

Screenshots

Quote:
PRICE

Option 1 - 15 USD | 12.50 EUR for account without security answers*
Option 2 - 20 USD | 16.50 EUR for account + all 24 security answers*

BONUS: If you choose the 2nd option, I can also help and talk to Riot on your behalf if you ever need help recovering the account.

Accepting Paypal via Friends/Family only

* Price will increase once the account hits Gold 5

TRADE RULES

1. Only serious buyers with a win/win in mind! I'll never attempt to retrieve the account & you should never attempt a chargeback.
2. If you ever feel like you've been wronged please contact me because that was not intended. I remain available after the trade and will happily help in resolving the issue.
3. I only accept "to friends/family" transactions and you get the account after I receive the payment.
4. If we use a middleman, you pay his fees.

CONTACT

You can contact post here or via private message and we'll go from there.

If you have any questions, let me know!
Old 02/12/2018, 01:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you have any vouches or anyone with reputation that can vouch for you?
Old 02/12/2018, 01:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalistaKing View Post
Do you have any vouches or anyone with reputation that can vouch for you?
I haven't had much luck finding buyers on ePVP, but I've successfully sold a few accounts on another big trading forum and was always trusted with the payment first. Let me know if you want a link.
Old 02/12/2018, 01:20   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yea I would
Old 02/12/2018, 01:30   #5

Pm'd
Old 02/14/2018, 16:09   #6

Update.
Old 02/15/2018, 16:20   #7

Update:
Silver 2 -> Silver 1