Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE 30lvl all champs

Discussion on EUNE 30lvl all champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE 30lvl all champs

Want to sell my LOL acc. EUN, LVL 30 last season Gold V, ALL champions, 40 skins: 1 legendary, 6 epic and 5 victorious skins. 12 ward skins, 148 summoner icons, 45802 blue essences and some stuff in loot.

Contact on email

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] My 30lvl EUW for your 30lvl EUNE
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i would like to trade my 30 lvl on EUW for any account with 30lvl on EUNE. My account contain both AP and AD runes and there is 39 champions owned. Also my account is bronze 2 but with high mmr. My account was not botted. All I need from you is 30lvl account on EUNE with runes. BUMP bump
[Trading] 30lvl EUW for 30lvl EUNE
07/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i would like to trade my 30 lvl on EUW for any account with 30lvl on EUNE. My account contain both AP and AD runes and there is around 16 champions owned. Also my account is unranked. All I need from you is 30lvl account on EUNE.
[Trading] Trading 30Lvl EUW acc to 30lvl EUNE ACc
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade my EUW acc to EUNE acc so if somebody want trade like that write to my skype: Sariux81
[Selling] EUNE 30lvl//All champs//42 skins//1300 wins//Pulsefire+Riot graves//
03/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Title Says All. I'm selling that account as you can see the pictures of it down Accepting ( Psc , UGC ) Also keep in mind that I'm NOT GOING FIRST Either you First or we use middleman. Leave your offer here in a post with your skype or just add me on skype ( [email protected] ) ( WITHOUT DOTS !! ) Champions Icons Runes
[WTS]EUNE 30lvl||All champs||40 skins||1200normal wins||Silver frame S2||Pulsefire ez
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
sold