Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zoomhack

Discussion on Zoomhack within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zoomhack

Zoomhack

The Zoomhack allows you to zoom out further than normally.
In this way you can see what happens around you without moving the camera.
It looks exactly like a Jhin, Galio or Xerath Ult.
The Installation is really easy, and getting detected is very unlikely, I am using Zoomhacks since Season 6 and never got banned.

Payment Methods

The Hack will cost 5€ (currently ~5,9$ & ~4,4£). Future Updates + support are included.

Due to the fact that I just created my account and got no TBM ratings yet, we can use a middleman to trade.
As Payment Methods I will accept Bitcoins, PSC and e*gold.
If you have any further questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Greetings, Zirton

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League of Legends Public [Zoomhack] + [Garena Zoomhack] [6.4]
07/12/2016 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
Credits: DarknzNet How to use? 1. Start League of Legends and goto match 2. Run as Admin (IMPORTANT) 3. Click Enable Zoomhack button (Removes your zoom limit)
Multi Eudemons SpeedHack+ZoomHack v5.6
02/08/2011 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 597 Replies
Go to my other new fresh thread ( http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-exploits-hacks- tools-macros/998576-eudemons-speedhack-x-new.html# post9017372)
Zoomhack für Metin
03/02/2008 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
Wie währe es wenn man mal wieder so nen zoomhack machen würde wie bei dem Power von leisures? Ich fand das immer voll klasse da hat man die Metins voll geil gefunden ^^ Naja, da ich keine ahnung vom Scripten habt bleibt das wohl an euch hängen ^^' Währe cool, greetz
ZoomHack Patch 1038
12/31/2006 - Eudemons Online - 10 Replies
For the people who cant play without zoomhack, here it is!
[CLOSE]ZoomHack
10/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
How possible would it be to make a modification in the .exe to change the maximum zoom? So you can zoom out as much as you like using the wheel... I've tried some dissassemblers, but I have no idea where to start looking.