Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Cigarettes, the software that allows you to level up your own account

Discussion on Buying Cigarettes, the software that allows you to level up your own account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Cigarettes, the software that allows you to level up your own account

Hi guys, John here.

I'm here to introduce you the software i've been working on for a couple of months, Buying Cigarettes.

so what exactly is Buying Cigarettes? It's a tool that allows you to level up your own account locally.

how does Buying Cigarettes work? It plays automatically games against bots. The entire system is handled by this software I made.

are you going to get banned? No. The software doesn't touch league files at all so you're not going to get banned 100%. This is the reason why the bot ingame is not that smart. (but still you will level up so who cares)

Here, I attach some examples of this software working. Sadly i don't have any demonstrations yet but you can pm me for further informations or if you're interested in the project!

Examples of the software working:

Op.gg profiles of account i'm levelled:

I want to point out that i got (with 1day XP win boost) from lvl 15 to 26 in only 24 hours. It means that you can reasily reach lvl30 with this software with a random XP boost really easily.

You can pm me or join this discord server about Buying Cigarettes:
#1TobaccoSolutions, 10 minuti fa

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 21 legendaries . Amazing EU account that allows you to craft any TOP TIER deck
08/09/2017 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
24 top legendary cards 41 epic cards 170 rare cards Even more common cards 82 GOLDEN cards (1 epic,6 rare and commons). 20 card backs Open available heroes for : Paladin - Lady Liadrin, Rogue- Maiev, Shaman - Morgl.
New technology allows you to feel your game
10/20/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
Immerz, Inc. has announced that its revolutionary KOR-fx(TM) technology has been chosen as a finalist by the Consumer Electronics Association(R) (CEA) in the second annual i-stage competition. Representing the most innovative new consumer technology products that will soon come to market, eleven i-stage finalists, selected from hundreds of entries, will unveil their products for the first time before a live audience at the CEA Industry Forum on Monday, October 19th at the Arizona Grand Resort...
Software that allows crap graphics card to play good games
07/08/2009 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
So i guess my question kind of makes sense:p But i WILL elaborate on it more:) Ok sooo yea i have a 128MB Radeon 9250 Pro AGP 8X GraPhics Card. As u can see, i am very limited to play AWESUM games. I recall seeing a program that allows you to lower the Direct X or like the texture stuff -- the program reduces these stuff so that it makes gaming on your 128MB card fun. I was wondering if anyone else knows about this program and trust me i am not talking about catalyst control center iit...