Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

preseason coaching by d1/master euw player

Discussion on preseason coaching by d1/master euw player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
preseason coaching by d1/master euw player

Hello lads,

Im offering coaching by player who is constantly in diamond 1/master tier on euw and challenger on eune (but that doesnt count haha). It's useless to order boosts when u dont belong to that division so im giving you chance to improve yourself to that level really fast.

-great experience in competetive
-can improve your basics on every role
-flexible
-can learn you specific champion on mid/top
-voice chat
-focus on your weak points

Hourly price - 10€/ Hour

contact me on skype or mail (both are same) :

Tags
coaching

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 200€ for S7 Master soloQ acc, preseason D1 on EUW server.
11/25/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling a season 7 Master Tier soloQ account with rewards. The account is a season 2 account, which has nice Victorious skins as well as the rare skins PAX Savior and NEO Pax Sivir. It is currently ranked Diamond 1 in soloQ on the EUW server. The account comes with the creation mail and it can be changed. Furthermore, the total amount of champs is 90 and the total amount of skins is 63. Price: 200€ Skype: live:majdelyassi
[Selling] 200€ for S7 Master soloQ acc, preseason D1 on EUW server.
11/24/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
wts s7 master, preseason d1, 80 champs pax sivir and lots of other skins, has like 2k+ rp as well for 200€ pp f&f, got creation email as well. skype: live:majdelyassi
[Selling] Preseason Coaching - x4 Challenger Player - 300+ Vouches
01/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 98 Replies
Decided to give back abit to the community, since there is not much to do during preseason, and im not focusing on much at the time. And quite frankly I'd like to see people start carrying themselves, rather than buying boosts. Especially since more than 50% usually are at silver/gold. I've played LoL since early beta, and managed to hold top ranks since then. I main top, but use mid/jungle to carry in lower elos. In this brief coaching sesson, I can teach Top or Mid, and how to almost...
░▒▓█ ★☆ Bronze to Challenger ☆★ █▓▒░ - Preseason Coaching Thread!
11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys. TheEloMan here. I have recently hired many new skilled coaches to bring you guys a premium coaching service! (Boosting won't be available until Jan when season 4 starts, but you can still preorder placements for $65 or per net wins!) This coaching is for everybody. Whether you are really skilled and just want to get better, or you purchased a boost and want to train to progress even higher, this is the best way to use your preseason time to make progress for Season 4! ...
Preseason boost logic & sales by Diamond I high player.
11/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello, As Riot announced some hours ago there is no ELO reset for the preseason, tho it is still MATTER and affect on your begining position of Season 4. That means if your MMR is raising that's gonna change your position at the begining of Season 4. Lets do some maths : Ranked ELO value at the begining of the seasons is 1250 + your previous season ELO before the reset, usually its around 1300 for silvers 1600 for golds 1900 for plats and 2100+ for diamonds ( these points are samples...