Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL EUW 286+ skins | all champions | 18 runes pages

Discussion on LoL EUW 286+ skins | all champions | 18 runes pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
LoL EUW 286+ skins | all champions | 18 runes pages

Hello, Im selling my beloved League of Legends account on EUW server. Account has all champions(including Zoe), 286 skins(+some skin shards), 18 rune pages and 104K BE.
Account is currently sitting at Platinum 5 100LP. After received payment I will send you login, password and the email adress will be changed to yours.
I have images of all skins the account has listed. ->

Write me offers if you are interested -PayPal Preferred
Old 12/04/2017, 15:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
You have a price?
Old 12/05/2017, 16:29   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
is it verified?
Old 12/06/2017, 10:43   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Worm View Post
is it verified?
idk, never used this site before

Tags
account, league, lol, platinum, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW full account (all champions, all rune pages wih all runes, some skins, 78k ip)
03/19/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi! I am selling my EUW account. If you are bored to farm so many ip to get the right champions to play or just want to pick for a team mate then you are at the right place. The account has all the champions, runes, rune pages plus ~78k+ ip. It is in plat 3. Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/77MLu Price: ~350$ owned skins: - Ahri: Midnight Ahri
[Selling] EUW- 120k IP 40 skins + all champs all runes pages all runes Gold1
03/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there I'm selling my account I've had since season 1, got sick of the game. Season 1 - Bronze Season 2 - Gold Season 3 - Platinum Season 4 - Diamond Season 5 - Platinum (I believe I let the account decay since s4) The account is gold 1 with only a few games played right now (Plat V negotiable for a little extra)
[Selling] EUW Diamond 4 Account All Champions All Rune Pages All Runes 63 Skins 9 Rares
06/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, im Selling my Diamond 4 Account its possible to push him higher if wanted to. The Account owns All Champions including all Runes and 20 Runepages 63 Skins 9 Rares and unvailable. 70k IP on it! For more Information add me on skype: mumu.hey We can go trough a middle man, otherwise u have to go first. Dont contact me to try out account or anything but u can add me ingame and check the account if needet.
[Selling] PBE Account - 20 Runes Pages - All Champions Unlocked - All Runes
10/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
SOLD.
[Selling] PBE Account - 20 Runes Pages - All Champions Unlocked - All Runes
09/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
SOLD.