Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE platinum account (preferably with some nice skins)

Discussion on EUNE platinum account (preferably with some nice skins) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 259
The Black Market: 302/1/2
EUNE platinum account (preferably with some nice skins)

Message me on skype!
Old 11/01/2017, 00:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Could boost It to plat V if you're really interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying EUNE account (Preferably diamond)
12/19/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I need to buy an account in EUNE preferably diamond 5 Not interested in how many champs/runes/skins etc... just looking for an account Thanks
[Trading] EUNE Leauge of legends account for cabal Wi on mercury preferably.
02/26/2017 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Got two league accounts one is plat with alot of champs and skins. looking for a good wi with set. PM me if you are interested or add me on skype : skaternorbi
[Buying] Preferably platinum cheap account
07/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi Guys, I am looking for a decent plat acc. No champ/skin/rune requirement, just it has to be in plat, and it would even be better if it was gold or plat in s3. Anyways if anyone is selling a platinum acc cheap (and that it's theirs not stolen ofc), I'm open for offers. My price range would be around 30 euros. Peace ;)
[Trading] EUNE BRONZE2(100LP)NICE MMR 17/9W/L,MANY RARE NICE SKINS!!TO ANOTHER EUW/EUNE ACCOUNT
06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo GUYS I HAVE BRONZE2 PROMOS IN BRONZE1 ACC WITH MANY SKINS (PULSEFIRE EZ,HEADLESS HECARIM,DRAGON FIST LEE ) INCLUDED, I want euw UNRANKED OR JUST ANY ELLO ACC,ALSO IT CAN BE EUNE UNRANKED ACC, 1. If its not unranked MUST OWN 40+CHAMPS, DONT OFFER ME Acc with 20 champs,i have main with nice ello acc and not interesting in silver acc with 20+champs, 2. Your acc can be bronze but with some champs and skins if possible 3. My acc has 37 Nice skins in skype ill link elophant, skype ira.viktor1...
[WTT] MT Lee Sin for EUNE with any EUW skins(preferably CS Thresh)
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I've got this skin from a giveaway. I can provide proof of it. I'm looking for any other skin for EUW. I won't go first 'cause I've already been scammed for another skincode, so if you don't want to go first I'm fine with that, simply don't comment this post. Peace. I'm not familiar with the "request a trade" function so you're free to give me some tips however I've already readen the guide.