Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Account 100 Skins gold 4 All Champs for Overwatch Key

Discussion on LoL Account 100 Skins gold 4 All Champs for Overwatch Key within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
LoL Account 100 Skins gold 4 All Champs for Overwatch Key

Hey,

Trading LoL Account last 3 Seasons Gold, with All Champs and 100 Skins for Overwatch Key.

Write here or PM me!
Old 11/10/2017, 14:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Wanna steam account with cs go, black desert, outlast,guns of icarus online, dota 2 inventory with immortals and lvl 320 comendium, tera full lvl character+ another 4 games

itm from inventory dota 2 are rare, immortals,mythical and have their price too.
Full price acc is +/-180 euro but i dont use it anymore and i would to trade it for lol account, let me know if u agree or not.
Thank you and have good day.
Old 11/10/2017, 15:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysn View Post
Hey,

Trading LoL Account last 3 Seasons Gold, with All Champs and 100 Skins for Overwatch Key.

Write here or PM me!
Got one. Pm'd
Old 11/17/2017, 15:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey mate got an overwatch account around 120 level, i dont play anymore, unranked, got golden guns on reaper. contact if interested: skype/mail: