Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LowElo Cheap Boosting

Discussion on LowElo Cheap Boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool LowElo Cheap Boosting

So we are some Plat 5 to D2 guys who decided to start eloboosting by this end of season. We are currently boosting to Plat 5 maximum, since we cant guarantee a +70% winrate above that.

We will complete the boost always, even if we need to take 1 more day playing 10 ranks in a row, or even if you are on 0 lp and you decay on first game. Doesn't matter to us, you will be boosted.

Our prices are:

Bronze division (5 to 2): 5€ each
Bronze 1 to silver: 7€
Each net win: 1,5€

Silver division(5 to 2): 7€ each
Silver 1 to gold: 11€
Each net win: 2€

Gold division (5 to 2): 11€ each
Gold 1 to plat: 15€
Gold net win: 4€

Our 2 better players (D2 and D3) offer too duoQ and they charge 20% more in the final price.

Accepted payments:

Skrill
Paypal

We have no problem accepting a middleman

We take jobs by private message.
EVERYTHING must have a trade on elitepvp, everything.
And remember, get an elo shower with us.

First 15 customers get 20% discount
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LOWELO BOOSTING FOR FREE
08/14/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Offering small free boosts. I am going to play with you 2 - 3 games and all I want is a positive feedback (only if you are happy with the result tho). Duoq is also possible. Up to Plat3. If you are interested write me a PM or add me on skype (button below) https://hatscripts.com/addskype/live%3Acrunchkekz _1.png
[Selling] Cheap LowElo Boosting Service
11/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey, i'm a Plat/Dia Player who wants to boost you out of the ELOHELL :D http://i.epvpimg.com/oT90d.jpg
[Buying] unranked/lowelo account for boosting.[B] 6€ PayPal.
12/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi folks, im currently in need of a lowelo account for a boosting offer. the account should just have some champions 16+min and some ad/ap runes. I pay 6€ so dont link me any accountshops. If you have anything for me contact me in skype or send me a privat message. And no i wont pay more for skins since i only need it for a boosting job. Best Regards, Perplexity
[Selling] LowElo Boosting/ Give the Student a chance
02/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there! First of all let me introduce myself. My Name is Chris, i am 21 years old and at the moment I'm studying buisness and Information Technology. I am from Germany and i want to earn some extra money. To be honest, i planed to leave the gaming Scene, but I can't lie to myself, the passion is just to big. Thats the reason why I offer this boosting Service. I BOOST FROM BRONZE TO GOLD ONLY!
[Selling] Winter Cheap LowElo Boost - [CHEAP] [FAST] [VOUCH COPIES] [LESSONS] [MMR FIX/RESTORE]
11/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
***Hi and Welcome to my Cheap Low Elo Winter Boosting Service*** EU REGION ONLY - 100% Anonymous Boost - I dont need any login details of you account you login via teamviewer - Im doing pretty cheap boost because im new booster - This is my new Acc on elitepvp especially made for boost