Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling] Eloboosting EUW / EUNE FAST URGENT

Discussion on [Selling] Eloboosting EUW / EUNE FAST URGENT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Selling] Eloboosting EUW / EUNE FAST URGENT

Need some urgent money. Willing to do couple of eloboost. Preferably Silver / Gold / Plat accounts Plat - D5 max.

Will maintain a good win ratio.

Can play champs you want if gold silver etc, or roles you want to make boost not seem so obvious.

Information of me:
-Urgent need of money
-Master peak current season
-Currently plenty of accounts high diamond with good WR
(65% WR d2 for example)

Preferably looking quick, few games or divison jobs. Will be completing ASAP, payment in front obviously.

Prices extremely negotiable. Will be online today, tomorrow. Fast and cheapish I promise. Just need money to buy stuff online.

Preferably payment method: paysafecard ! Or paypal
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [URGENT] LTC 1 ACCOUNT COMBAT ARMS EUROPE...FAST...FAST...FAST
03/06/2015 - Combat Arms Trading - 10 Replies
Ran: LTC 1 Kdr: 1,46 Nx Grade: Silver SPEED PERM AND MANY MORE FAST FAST FAST I NEED THE MONEY AND I DONT NEED THE ACCOUNT I don't go first. You go first or we use an official MM. The official MM is from another website, i give you all the info from him.
[Selling] Heat's Eloboosting Service! [NA|EUW|EUNE] Cheap & Quality Eloboosting
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Po9kh.png GALLERY! One of our NA booster is currently working on Gold IV - Plat V http://i.epvpimg.com/s8XOc.jpg
FAST!FAST!FAST! Biete 25€ PSC Suche e*Gold | gebe first | FAST!FAST!FAST!
10/02/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
^regelt. Sofortkauf 1200e*Gold | offline erworben. Sonst bitte vorschläge per pn oder im Thread. Es wird nicht via treasure gehandelt, von wegen log. Bei trusted leuten gebe ich first. Alles wird gefilmt, versteht sich. rgrds
URGENT! ALL SPEEDHACKERS URGENT!
04/25/2007 - Eudemons Online - 9 Replies
Hi everyone. I am an avid player of Eudemons Online and the first time i discovered AndyX's speedhack i was so happy beyond describing. About 2 weeks ago, i got caught but i got off without paying. Then 1 week ago, i was caught for the second time and i tried pretending innocent so i didnt have to pay the fee of 2760 eps to get out but this time the gm told me i was speedhacking and the location+time. all the speedhackers are slowly starting to be botjailed and this is a warning to every1....