Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking someone in Silver/Gold who wants really cheap duo wins (Info inside)

Discussion on Looking someone in Silver/Gold who wants really cheap duo wins (Info inside) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 105/1/2
Looking someone in Silver/Gold who wants really cheap duo wins (Info inside)

So I'm offering really cheap duo boosts in the named elos, I'm currently playing my own smurf so you could just join. Prefered if you just play an ardent champ to help let me carry.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for someone who wants to duo smurf with me on NA
05/22/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
my account is gold 3. I'm a jungle main. Smurfing but want a duo to make it easier. Don't ask me if i want a duo boost because i don't need it. doingthis to make it easier. postbelow.
someone boosting/smurfing in gold and wants to duo?
12/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im currently playing on a g1 smurf (d1 jungle main) someone boosting or smurfing in this area and wants to duo some?
[Buying] Looking for someone to play 35 Draft Games (wins) [WTB] Looking for someone to play 3
05/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Looking for ppl to play 2x 35 games on 2 different Account. Hit me up with your offer. only trusted users.