Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze - Gold | ELO BOOSTING SERVICE | EUW

Discussion on Bronze - Gold | ELO BOOSTING SERVICE | EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Bronze - Gold | ELO BOOSTING SERVICE | EUW

I am offering once again my boosting service

Server: EUW

Price: Negotiable/Free ( PM / Skype )

Champs/Roles I prefer: None

My main: Diamond 5

If you have any questions, hit me up.
Old 10/11/2017, 19:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi seems like you're german. (I think so). Already added you on skype, would ask you there some questions , btw im austrian
Old 10/12/2017, 16:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gniknart View Post
Hi seems like you're german. (I think so). Already added you on skype, would ask you there some questions , btw im austrian
yes, I am from germany, also check your dm's
Old 10/15/2017, 21:26   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
can vouch you ... add me on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 100% Cheapest, Safest and Fastest Elo Boost Bronze to Gold Elo boosting Service Lolbo
11/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
100% Cheapest, Safest and Fastest Elo Boost up to Diamond Elo boosting Service Lolboosting 100% safe and fast! Hello There Summoner, we are two Boosters for lolboosters.com and we are Here to offer you elo boosting! About us: we are 21 and 18 years old from Denmark and Germany. We have 3 accounts in challenger and weve been boosting accounts for over 3 years, we offer the cheapest service you will find, + fast if your looking for a boost, hit us up on skype. We are able to boost...
[Selling] [OCE] Cloud Boosting - Bronze Boosting | Bronze 5 -> 4 FREE | Personal service
10/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Embedding images doesn't work : - ( http://puu.sh/c2MAt/322df7fbcb.png http://puu.sh/c308U/8be640563c.png This is for OCE only! Hi! Welcome to the Cloud Boosting ePvP page. This is a one man service for bronze players to get into silver on the OCE server, for a cheap price.
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting - Bronze -> Plat, Bronze -> Silver Free
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Boosting anyone who's in Bronze to silver for free, only for 2 people. I'm a diamond player on EUW. Trying to get some vouches here. http://i.imgur.com/iJsO3nN.jpg Silver - > Gold 15e per division. Gold -> Plat 25e per division. Can do vouch games if requested. Contact me for more info