Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Offering orders to boosters

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offering orders to boosters

Hello,
Let me introduce ourselves quickly.

We are a group of 7 Master/Challenger Players boosting together since more than 3 years now. Some of us are employed to big boosting sites and others are working over facebook and reddit but since we are sharing the jobs to the guy best suited for it that doesn't really matter.
We are offering our Service on the following servers: EUW/EUNE/NA/BR/TR/RUS/JP/LAS

Sadly right now we are facing the issue that 3 out of our 7 boosters are having major RL-tasks to fullfill which leads to the circumstances that we might have to deny orders.

This is why we are willing to hire 2-3 active Boosters to take the orders we currently can not acccept.

If you are intrested we can talk in detail over my Skype which is : Bedtime.Boosting (pierre.quenston)
I will try to add my Skype into the sidebar as soon as I have figured out how to do that.

Regards,
Bedtime.Boosting

Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold orders Pay 7.5 for each league have like 6 orders
Euw all orders are between g5 and g1 add me skype gu.steven
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] Gold orders paying 5 to 7.5 each league got 5 orders euw
I got a couple of gold orders I paying 5 till 7.5 if you need some work give me a shout SKYPE gu.steven
Offering Orders to D1 Booster.
Recruiting Diamond 1 Booster to work for us. Add us on skype: boostwithus We need at this moment: Diamond 1 + Booster on European Servers,...
Offering Orders for 1 D1 EUW Booster.
Hello, I am here to offer a boosting job for a serious boosting company. Required Boosting Level: Diamond1/Challenger EUW/EUNE (be able to boost...
Offering CMS based website for division boosters/team boosters/ref sellers
Ok so i will be offering CMS based website with also with the ability to run it and set everything for you.Here you can see one of the example page:...
1 Replies - League of Legends Trading