Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 5 Acc fully loaded for sale!

Discussion on Plat 5 Acc fully loaded for sale! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Plat 5 Acc fully loaded for sale!

Plat 5 acc owns almost all champs missing 6
over 200 Skins some rare skins like Gray WW , Zombie brand , raidant Wukong , Dj Sona , Riot graves K9 nasus riot kayle alot of high end skins account also has 13 Gem Stones.

Hit me up if interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SALE SALE SALE PSC to PAYPAL SALE SALE SALE
07/30/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Closed
SALE SALE SALE Psc To Paypal nur bis 23:00Uhr nur -15%!! SALE SALE SALE
07/29/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Clsed
[LoT] Fully loaded Zerker & Lancer for sale!!!
05/01/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
I have fully loaded and geared Zerker and Lancer on the same account for sale. The account is Founders and Elite with Collector's Edition benefits as well! Server is Lake of Tears! Have around 65k Gold with alot of valuables to sell including: 4 Arin's Maid Uniform (Sells for 25k each; 100k total) 5 Argon Vitriol (Sells for 40k each; 200k total) 3 Diamonds (sells to npc for 10k each; 30k total) 3 Emeralds (sells to npc for 1k each; 3k total)
WTS LVL 66 ZERK FULLY LOADED GAIAHON
07/12/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
wts lvl 66 zerk fully loaded with awsome gear weap and skills lvl 66 wts for cash or ingame gold i dont play chara anymore moving to aion ty leave offers
CHEAK lvl80 AK FULLY LOADED
02/18/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Guys Im selling my fully loaded lvl 80 AK for only 60$... the account has EVERYTHING.. it has best of the best gear and wep and amror... The account is also rich (4 mill and i have copper and 3 silvers which worth shitload of money) stats of chr is lvled by a pro so chr is build to kick ppls ass and rape mobs.. take a look at the pics and if u intersted in the mAD cheap Deal then email me at [email protected].. this offer doesnt last long HURRY ImageShack - Hosting ::...