Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for D1,Master or Chall EUW account

Discussion on Looking for D1,Master or Chall EUW account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No longer

No longer need

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Unverified S4 Master, S5 Master, S6 Chall and S7 Chall MMR EUW acc
02/25/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
for more info add me on skype: [email protected]
[Selling] Unverified S4 Master, S5 Master, S6 Chall and S7 Chall MMR EUW acc
02/25/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
for more info add me on skype: [email protected]
[Buying] Want to buy 3V3 Chall & 5V5 Chall/Master SLOT+WINS
10/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there, as title said, lf services that sell SLOTS + 10 WINS. Add me over skype and drop prices. Got some customers who asked about it and recently found out some guys who are doing it for a regular price. Interested on all the others, since i guess there must be more than one single service who does it. PD: You add me, i wont move a single finger browsing since already found one. Skype: llxll-marck-llxll NOTE: When adding, drop all the info asked above.
[Selling] Unverified Ex-CHALL Account! [S3 CHALL, S4 MASTER, S5 DIAMOND][20RUNPAGES][+156skins]
03/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, Im selling my LoL Account which is UNVERIFIED, last Season Diamond with Border and now I am Platinum 4 with good mmr, the account was never banned or suspended. Everything else you can see on those screenshots below. Seasonal Rewards: Season 1 - Bronze Season 2 - Platinum Season 3 - Challenger Season 4 - Master
[Selling] EUW CHALL BORDER ACC (Chall 3v3 Dia Solo 5v5 Plat)
12/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i want to sell my smurf account with chall boarder icon etc. Its chall in 3v3, dia v in soloQ and platinum 1 in 5v5. It got many champs and no skins. there are still 2 refunds (you could buy a namechange from this). contact me in skype. i accept paypal. for more infos add me :)