Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Challenger rewards account 2016 + original mail

Discussion on EUW Challenger rewards account 2016 + original mail within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 271/0/0
EUW Challenger rewards account 2016 + original mail

Hello, I am selling my main account since I just got my jacket.

• Last season elo: Challenger 588 LP
  • Current elo: D3 (not many games played)
  • Champions: 37
  • Refunds: 3
  • Rune pages: 9
  • Original mail (that includes welcome e-mail from riot and all support tickets) so the account is not refundable.
  • HANDLEVELED by me.
  • Original owner

Skins:
Snow day malzahar
Shadow prince malzahar
Soulstealer Vladimir
Bloodlord Vladimir
Cosmic Reaver Kassadin
Pre-Void Kassadin
Jade Fang Cassiopeia
Dark Star Orianna
Popstar Ahri
Jack of Hearths Twisted Fate
Tango Twisted Fate
Warden Sivir
Riot Kayle
Victorious Maokai

Screens:
Old 09/17/2017, 14:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added in skpye
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling account last season challenger with challenger rewards
07/08/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account was Challenger on 3v3 last season . There are challenger icon and border on customs.arams and 3v3 flexq games . At the moment the account is Diamond 5 on Soloq with mmr for Diamond 3 . There are all champs without 15-20 , and more than 90 skins . There is Triumphant ryze - you can take it only from 1st place on a tournoment , and Red baron corki - legacy skin . There are more than 70 icons and some ward skins . There are all runes and 4 rune pages . The ip at the moment is about...
[Buying] Season 2016 Challenger Physical Rewards
11/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
im looking for Challenger Player that will get the Physical Reward 2016. i would like to buy this stuff. regards SorVArts
[Buying] Account with S3 Diamond/Challenger/S4 Challenger Rewards
05/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
ON ANY SERVERS good to have more skins,champs,icons Needs to be unverified PRICE start from 50, the more your account can fulfil, the higher money you get My skype : friendshipbluekil
[Selling] YOU WANT CHALLENGER REWARDS? SELLING SPOTS IN 3v3 CHALLENGER TEAM EUW (200euro only!)
11/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Now that season is ending and rewards are about to be handed out, we got spots in a 3v3 Challenger team for you guys who want CHALLENGER REWARDS! When you buy a spot, we will add you to the team, then log on your account to play the 10 games needed for your rewards to go through. Pretty simple, and this for only 200 euros!!!! Prefered payment method: Paypal Feel free to add our skype if you have any questions! Skype: "LolLeagueBoost" (Norway!)
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3(challenger s3 with challenger rewards) account
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi. Want to sell my account which is Diamond 3 at the moment. Challenger MMR Because I basically lost elo only because of elo decay. When I hit challenger in season 4 I stopped playing rankeds for about 3 months and now I dropped to diamond 3. Account has Challenger s3 rewards(challenger soloq loading screen border, challenger border on account profile and challenger avatar). Skins, champions and runes can be seen below. http://i.imgur.com/ucFHYDG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/PXq53Vx.jpg