Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boost (OCE ONLY)

Discussion on Elo Boost (OCE ONLY) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Elo Boost (OCE ONLY)

Hey guys!
I'm trying to get into the elo boost scene. I've done jobs for friends here and there but am looking to expand. In order to become more trusted I am willing to do a few vouch boosts but only for the oce server for now.

So leave me a msg under here or you can inbox me too.
Old 09/11/2017, 07:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
check my thread out

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [OCE] I need OCE elo boost Gold 1 Plat 5
03/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Post price and time frame + skype. Do not contact me, I will contact you IF interested.
[Buying] Oce boost from GOLD 2 (75lp) to PLAT V for a $50 rp(oce only) card
11/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys title says it all. Add me if interested on skype: ojlister
[Selling] (OCE)CHEAP ELO BOOSTING ON OCE SERVER
08/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ADD ohmygawdboost on skype for the cheapest elo boosting in OCE
[Trading] OCE acc(ALOT in it but silver) for an OCE acc in higher elo without much at all!!!
12/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTT an OCE account with 120+ skins, all champs, 14 or so rune pages, nearly all the runes, 8k ip, legendarys, both ultimates etc but it is in silver 3. I want to trade this awesome account for a higher elo account with alot less on it. Even if you can just smurf on OCE up to like high gold or plat with just a rune page for Yasuo and Yasuo. That's all I want. PM me for more info like screenshots and what skins etc, also has a TON of icons like the season 3 CLG, TSM, Cloud 9, iM(team...
[Trading] OCE acc(ALOT in it but silver) for an OCE acc in higher elo without all the skins etc
12/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTT an OCE account with 120+ skins, all champs, 14 or so rune pages, nearly all the runes, 8k ip, legendarys, both ultimates etc but it is in silver 3. I want to trade this awesome account for a higher elo account with alot less on it. Even if you can just smurf on OCE up to like high gold or plat with just a rune page for Yasuo and Yasuo. That's all I want. PM me for more info like screenshots and what skins etc, also has a TON of icons like the season 3 CLG, TSM, Cloud 9, iM(team...