Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap and Really Good TR Account!

Discussion on Cheap and Really Good TR Account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap and Really Good TR Account!

Here is the infos about the account. If you want to make an offer contact me, I'll do it as cheap as possible!(this account is perfect for toplaners)
For more, skype: Nickolas Booster

TR lvl30
Unranked s6/ Gold 1 s7
Champs: 28:
Skins: 5
Runes pages: 2 (Runes: AD, AS, ARM, MR, CDR)
Refounds: 3
1100+ ip, 10+ rp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Account (really good really cheap)
11/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Last Season Rank: Gold (gold border) Champions: 105-110 (not sure, haven't played in awhile) Skins: 20+ Rune Pages: 7. I want offers (paypal only) and we will use forum middleman or you go first after you check the account out. Any offers accepted, I'll give a price range after some offers. or add me on skype and we'll talk: v1p.aka.eg0
[W] Really Cheap Blue Skins / Really Cheap Keys
05/19/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Searching for Skins under 0.05€ Searching for Keys under 1.80€ Thanks ehtnos
[Selling] Mop Cheap account with many alts really really cheap!!!
10/29/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
WTS wow account EU... Mage 90 Warrior 85 Priest 84 DK 77 Lock 67 Hunter 65 Willing to sell for $65 through paypal Account has 5k gold on it some BOA my mage is out geared last i played HOF was new content..
WTS Really Really good account on NA
09/29/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, here are account details: Champions owned: http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/2047/lol1tb.pn g All champions including riven. Runes: 10 Rune pages with following runes: