Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING DIAMOND 2 EUW ACCOUNT USE MIDDLEMAN IF YOU WANT

Discussion on SELLING DIAMOND 2 EUW ACCOUNT USE MIDDLEMAN IF YOU WANT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING DIAMOND 2 EUW ACCOUNT USE MIDDLEMAN IF YOU WANT

ACCOUNTS IS DIAMOND 2 EUW, SMURF WITH 60% WINRATE OWNS CASSIO, TF, LEBLANC, TALIYAH, SYNDRA, AND LOTS OF 450 CHAMPS WITH FEW 1350 CHAMPS (ENOUGH TO PLAY RANKED) HAS 2RUNEPAGES FOR MID MAINS BASICALLY.
MSG ME ON SKYPE IF YOUR INTERESTED, MY SKYPE NAME IS "myclaws1"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SELLING DIAMOND 2 EUW ACCOUNT USE MIDDLEMAN IF YOU WANT
08/19/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys im selling a d2 euw account with a 60% winrate. quite a high mmr it owns: Syndra, Taliyah, Cassiopeia, Leblanc, Twisted Fate, Zilean, and enough 450 and 1350 champs to play ranked on. It has over 20 champs. Has 2k ip message me on skype if you are interested "Myclaws1"
Neobot - look if you use (want use)
10/23/2010 - Off Topic - 0 Replies
Best forum for Neobot :) You can look! Its no problem! :> http:/www.tibianeobot.iq24.pl Thanks and bye.
REally gm can catch you if you use any memory hack if you use only for pve?
03/07/2010 - 9Dragons - 7 Replies
i use speed just a little for grind ... gm can catch me ? without see me in suspicious situation? Saweet is trust in you please what you recomend for use this more safe thanks :)