Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE account platinum(Elementalist lux)

Discussion on EUNE account platinum(Elementalist lux) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE account platinum(Elementalist lux)

Selling my eune smurf, it is plat and has elementalist lux
I no longer play it and want to buy PUBG to play with friends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Unranked all seasons account with elementalist lux/ offer me a price
08/13/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys I have an unranked account since season 2 which was unranked all previous seasons.It has around 60 champs and some nice skins like elementalist lux, haunted zyra, nearly all skins of kata along with project, 3 skins of ahri, redeemed riven, royal guard and nightraven fiora and a few more skins I can give its original email too.
[Selling] Unranked ALL seasons eune account w/ elementalist lux
08/08/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I have an unranked account since season 2 which was unranked all previous seasons.It has around 60 champs and some nice skins like elementalist lux, haunted zyra, nearly all skins of kata along with project, 3 skins of ahri, redeemed riven, royal guard and nightraven fiora and a few more skins I can give its original email too. I am asking for 25-30 (negotiable) euros and I can accept trades too
[Selling] Unranked clean account w/ elementalist Lux
08/08/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys I have an unranked account since season 2 which was unranked all previous seasons.It has around 60 champs and some nice skins like elementalist lux, haunted zyra, nearly all skins of kata along with project, 3 skins of ahri, redeemed riven, royal guard and nightraven fiora I can give its original email too. Price is 30 euros
[Buying] euw unranked account with elementalist lux
03/14/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hey, I'm up for buying not verified unranked account with at least 20 champs, with decent amount of ip and must have Elementalist Lux on it. EUW server
[Buying] Elementalist lux gift (NA)
11/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Title says it all :)