Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Selling D5 Account - All Champs / 16 Rune Pages / 72 Skins

Discussion on [EUW] Selling D5 Account - All Champs / 16 Rune Pages / 72 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [EUW] Selling D5 Account - All Champs / 16 Rune Pages / 72 Skins

Hey, everyone i'm here to sell a Diamond 5 Account, that, like the title says has:

All the Champions.
72 Skins.
16 Rune Pages
3 Loot Crates
Pictures:

The account was Platinum 3 on Season 5, Diamond 5 on Season 6 and it's currently 4 LP on Diamond 5. I am the original owner of the account and will provide every information you need to get full and exclusive access to the account once we finish trading. I'm willing to use a middleman (one we both agree too), unless you are very trusted, and to do a game with you to prove that i indeed have access to the account.

I Accept PP as Friends and Family or Runescape 07 Coins.
Old 09/03/2017, 20:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey,
I'm pretty interrested by your account, how much do you ask for it?

Is the original email gived with account ?

Best regards
Old 09/03/2017, 20:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skymze View Post
Hey,
I'm pretty interrested by your account, how much do you ask for it?

Is the original email gived with account ?

Best regards
Up for offers Original email comes with the account, more information can be asked through skype PM me yours.
Old 09/08/2017, 01:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

SCAM me 6.50€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Diamond Account / All Champs / All Skins (538) / All Rune Pages
02/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, So as the title says, I'm selling my account located on EUW, Account has verified e-mail, so you'll be able change it to your own. I accept paypal only. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/aYNTO68.jpg
[Selling] NA Selling Gold 1 (S4) with ALL Champs / 196 Skins / 20 Rune Pages/ Nearly every rune
11/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I am selling a Gold 1 Account from Season 4. Comes with 121/121 Champions, 196 skins (1.3 Million Collection Score!), 20 Rune Pages and almost all runes. Championship Riven, Thresh and Shyvana included. Victorious Elise and Morgana. Many Legendary, Legacy and 1350RP skins. Comes with OWNERSHIP of the Verified Email and full recovery found on Riot's 'Account Recovery' support page: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/20 1751694-Recovering-Your-Account ...
[Selling] Selling Gold 1 (S4) with ALL Champs / 196 Skins / 20 Rune Pages/ Nearly every rune!
11/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I am selling a Gold 1 Account from Season 4. Comes with 121/121 Champions, 196 skins (1.3 Million Collection Score!), 20 Rune Pages and almost all runes. Championship Riven, Thresh and Shyvana included. Victorious Elise and Morgana. Many Legendary, Legacy and 1350RP skins. Comes with OWNERSHIP of the Verified Email and full recovery found on Riot's 'Account Recovery' support page: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/20 1751694-Recovering-Your-Account ...
[Selling] EUWDiamond, All champs, 80+skins, 3 legendary& all ultimates. 16 rune pages, all rune
12/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, if you are interested or want more info about the acc please add me on Skype - khalid_9611. Much easier to chat and we could discuss a price. It's a really good acc. Added picture of account. Screen Capturing Software And Free Image Hosting | speedcap.net Just SOME of the skins i have Legendary - Infernal Nasus, Eternum Nocturne, Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath Ultimate - Spirit Guard Udyr, Pulsefire Ezreal Special Weapon Zac, Headhunter Nidalee,...
Selling acc with all skins ever all champs all runes x9 20 rune pages add me on skype
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling acc with all skins ever all champs all runes x9 20 rune pages add me on skype twrmatus so i can prove that acc is not fake by screen sharing or teamwiewer 200 eu minimum Its on west server