Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

16€ on my paysafecard account - paypal exchange ?

Discussion on 16€ on my paysafecard account - paypal exchange ? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
16€ on my paysafecard account - paypal exchange ?

Hey there, I have 16€ on my paysafecard account. Looking to exchange it in some way. I can basically buy you something or do whatever you want and want paypal money in return. Hit me up with your ideas and exchange rates.
Pm, post under thread, skype
Old 08/15/2017, 03:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
I can give you 12€ Paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Exchange Paysafecard to Paypal, Bitcoin instant at fair rates exchange-paysafecard.co
03/25/2017 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, If you want to exchange your paysafecard vouchers to Paypal instantly visit our site Site We are here for you, process time max. 12 hours when online instant. Any help or need advise contact us by mail We will be happy to help you.
[Selling] (✔) WTS (✔) Exchange Service (✔) Non Stop(✔)Exchange Your Paysafecard(✔)Fast(✔)Safe(✔
04/21/2015 - Trading - 4 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/aZBHg.png At this service you can always exchange your paysafecard to paypal amazon skrill Elitegold or bitcoins.Before You get best service and always nice attitude.Accepted Paysafecards- ALL.Always make sure the paysafecard has full amount on it before you submit to exchange it..You can non stop contact me at skype CNS-ADHD ( also always ask for confirm via privite message in elitepvpers) EXCHANGE RATE Paysafecard-Paypal ( Skrill) 10 Eur Paysafecard - 9.2 Eur...