Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Diamond (up to master) boost by one person.

Discussion on LF Diamond (up to master) boost by one person. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Diamond (up to master) boost by one person.

Hello !
I'm new here, I heard a lot about this site.
Anyway, I took a look on the different threads, but I don't know if some are solo booster or service-boosters. (EUW server)

I'm looking for a reliable service that could "easily" handle the whole Diamond division and beyond, the service would be : 10 placement games (Diamond S6) > boost to D5 and then D4/3/2/1 a bit later, to end on a Master division boost a week before the end of the season.

I'm also looking for One guy, I mean not one boss with hired boosters, but one booster with a high-level that isn't chainlosing and then leaving or playing 5 games a day, and this guy have to be able to play with the key bindings I actually have without changing them (nor any option, maybe voices / sounds ..)

I don't really care of the price (don't offer too high prices...) but keep in mind it's a boost from Unranked (D2 S6) to master, which means you can do a lot of money because I'll need both boost and Netwins once master is reached.

If you guys are interested, you can either send a PM or post here, thank you !
Old 08/12/2017, 16:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 238/0/1
May i ask what server is the said account on?
Old 08/12/2017, 16:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seller/Trader View Post
May i ask what server is the said account on?
Server is EUW - edited my post.
Old 08/12/2017, 16:56   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am interested and I saw you "need" one booster, not a "boss with boosters", but I represent my boosters and they do the playing, so I don't think that's an issue.

I have a top 50 euw challenger booster that I think will be a good solution to your request.

Add me on skype or PM me if you're interested, so we can talk about additional details.
Old 08/15/2017, 03:38   #5

I'm still looking for some offers, i'm reviewing the ones I already received.

By "single booster" I mean somebody that has no real named service, just one guy working for himself (not for a boss where the boss receive the money, give passes to a booster and give the money once the boost is done).
Old 08/15/2017, 06:41   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 123/0/2
you can use my service i don't use boosters i do all my orders myself find me on skype we can discuss a price.
Old 08/15/2017, 09:09   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 125/1/4
I can help you with that.

Please add me on Skype to discuss.

Old 08/15/2017, 12:53   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello sir I can do IT :P placements for 60 euro 8 wins guaranteed and we could figure prices for next divs add me on Skype : paweleke123
Old 08/15/2017, 15:10   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xddhgze View Post
Hello !
I'm new here, I heard a lot about this site.
Anyway, I took a look on the different threads, but I don't know if some are solo booster or service-boosters. (EUW server)

I'm looking for a reliable service that could "easily" handle the whole Diamond division and beyond, the service would be : 10 placement games (Diamond S6) > boost to D5 and then D4/3/2/1 a bit later, to end on a Master division boost a week before the end of the season.

I'm also looking for One guy, I mean not one boss with hired boosters, but one booster with a high-level that isn't chainlosing and then leaving or playing 5 games a day, and this guy have to be able to play with the key bindings I actually have without changing them (nor any option, maybe voices / sounds ..)

I don't really care of the price (don't offer too high prices...) but keep in mind it's a boost from Unranked (D2 S6) to master, which means you can do a lot of money because I'll need both boost and Netwins once master is reached.

If you guys are interested, you can either send a PM or post here, thank you !
hit me up with a pm. I would do it. ID verified for ur safety.
Old 08/16/2017, 04:27   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

80%winrate or moneyback warranty placements and d5 for 35€ pm me your skype thank you in advance, done by high master last 2 seasons

80%winrate or moneyback warranty placements and d5 for 35€ pm me your skype thank you in advance, done by high master last 2 seasons
Old 08/16/2017, 10:30   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
I am what you are looking for.
I am independent, which means that I am boosting without any boss .

my skype for more info : dannys19931
Old 08/16/2017, 11:15   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 271/0/0
Hello,
  • I work for myself and do all my boosts.
  • I can do everything for an reasonable price.
  • Starting today.
  • Challenger mid laner (can show proofs).
  • For info about pricing hit me up on skype,
Regards
Old 08/16/2017, 15:02   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can do that
playgg4