Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching booster company i can Play a lot

Discussion on Searching booster company i can Play a lot within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching booster company i can Play a lot

Hi , searching for a company who can hire me , i play a lot a day .

I can boost only euw because i hate play with another ping.
I was D2 s7.

My skype: Syndraeloboost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Master booster looking for Elo booster company or site
06/04/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
since im not getting that much orders here i wanna do some more cause i need the money and i know i can boost till master without a problem so if any booster company or website needs a booster that can do this just contact me on skype and we will talk about prices and that stuff can contact me for a solo job too just hit me up
Booster is searching Company
05/27/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey guys as u can read in the title I am searching a Company which i can join. We can talk about every details in skype. So if u are a Booster and need an active Booster to help you out on Euw/Ru/Tr , feel free to contact me Greets
Searching for BOOSTER COMPANY
06/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Im searching for an Elo boosting company to work for. After 500 ranked games i am finally BRONZE 4 so i can do the BRONZE 5 to BRONZE 4 jobs. It can be tricky and take me 50-100 games but i will do my best to be a profesional Booster. Currently im maining viktor jungle. My ganks are very good. I run out of the bush and use my lazor. Often his laugh scares the enemys and forces early flashes.
Searching Booster for my company [EUW]
06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone , I am searching for a booster for my boosting company. I already have a booster for NA,EUNE. You need to be atleast Diamond 1 and be able to carry to diamond 1. If you are interested in working for me then add me in skype and we can discuss. If you look good to me you have to play 1-2 games to see if you really are good. My boosting thread: ★★★ Boosting Service ★★★ Thank you, Intic