Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Platinum 4 - Unverified - 51 Champions - 3 Skins - 15 euros

Discussion on EUW Platinum 4 - Unverified - 51 Champions - 3 Skins - 15 euros within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Platinum 4 - Unverified - 51 Champions - 3 Skins - 15 euros

I want to sell my platinum 4 acc

Its including 51 champions with ad-ap runes and 3 skins.

Unverified

Never used scripts or any 3rd party programs. Never flamed.

Server : EUW

I just registered to this forum today , so i could go first for people with high tbm users

Price is : 18 euros via skrill , pp and 15 euros as btc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU-WEST - BRONZE 3 - UNVERIFIED - 23 Champions - 12 Skins - 7 euros!
05/12/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Acc has 23 champions And 12 skins Bronze 3 3.8K IP Email is unverified.
[Selling] EUW | Unverified | Platinum V | 134 Champions | 108 Skins | 8680 IP | 142 RP
04/26/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Information about the account: It's the account i used to play on. I own it since 2 years now (i'm not the original owner ). Account has never been banned for toxic or anything else and comes unverified. I sell it coz i'm quitting LoL and epvpers too ( as u can see i closed all my selling threads) so i'm trying to sell accounts i got. Current Account Level: 30 Available Riot Points: 142 Available Influence Points: 8680 Current Rank: Platinum V (Diamond border season 6) Number of...
[Selling] NA | UNRANKED | UNVERIFIED | 24 champions | 6 Skins | 5 EUROS
05/31/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Acc details. Server : NA Unranked Unverified 24 Champions
[Selling] [EUW] UNVERIFIED, Platinum 5 + border, 80 champions, 22 skins, 12 runepages, 9k IP
01/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling the following account : Champions : 80 IP : 9010 Skins 22 http://i.imgur.com/jmdL6or.jpg
[WTS][EUW][UNVERIFIED] Platinum 2 account for 50 EUROS!
12/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I've been trying to sell my main account for a while now, but I just don't have enough time or people interested in it. The account has so far decayed to Platinum 2 from Diamond 3, has a diamond border from last season. At the moment it is NOT unverified, but as soon as you're interested in buying I will change the e-mail to a non-existent one, and thus the account will be unverified. - 6 rune pages - 10K IP - 108 RP Has the following champs and skins: