Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for experienced good Epvp Acc (20%€)

Discussion on Searching for experienced good Epvp Acc (20%€) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for experienced good Epvp Acc (20%€)

The only people who seem to want my League account are scammers.
If you have a trustworthy elite Acc, then i would offer you 20%, if you would sell my Acc on your page.

It's the only Acc i have to offer, so i have no reviews yet. Furthermore you would get a positive Review for your account, by which you can sell even more.
Old 07/16/2017, 20:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on skype
Old 07/16/2017, 21:16   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver surfer 69 View Post
The only people who seem to want my League account are scammers.
If you have a trustworthy elite Acc, then i would offer you 20%, if you would sell my Acc on your page.

It's the only Acc i have to offer, so i have no reviews yet. Furthermore you would get a positive Review for your account, by which you can sell even more.
Add me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Master experienced Booster searching for customers on EUW & EUNE [CHEAP, FAST]
07/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I did many boosts in past from bronze to High Diamond, I am friendly and cooperative, both SoloQ/DuoQ are available, I am new on EPVP, so I am searching for vouchers/customers for boosting, since I need to earn my trust in here a bit. That's pretty much it for now, add me on Skype for more information, or to discuss prices! Skype Name: Zyzzepvp
Searching for experienced Metin2 quest writer
10/05/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I need someone who can fix my bugged quests and write new quests based on my ideas.Contact to me on Skype for payment and other details. Skype:birendersharma
Searching GOOD DO acc, selling good LoL acc
02/24/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I'm offering you my League of Legends account to trade it with a very good darkorbit account. It has: 62 champs (including i.e. Darius, Fiora, Ahri, Malzahar, Irelia, Draven...) Skins: Foxfire Ahri, Midnight Ahri, Woad Ashe, Bad Santa Veigar, Crimson Akali, Slaybelle Kata Never banned! About 900 wins Do account requirements (i prefer these): Full Havoc or full Hercules (prefer full hercules) Aegis/citadel/all skill designs
Searching for experienced staff
08/14/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey epvp Dekaron I am owner of the server trac3r dekaron and I am in the lookout for Developers and website coders/makers. Requirements for Website: -Use same template as we got now -Can code php -Can make login system -Can make reborn system into the login -Can make Easy page for donation