Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Account Diamond last season with 45skins and 63 champs

Discussion on EUW Account Diamond last season with 45skins and 63 champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Lightbulb EUW Account Diamond last season with 45skins and 63 champs

Skins:
Champions:
Runes:
IP & RP:
Summoner Icons:

I will only sell to very trusted individuals, don't even bother scamming, I have the original e-mail of the account, I can show you the account via skype.

Paypal ONLY
Old 08/11/2017, 16:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 416
Since not many people seem to be interested I start off by offering 30€.
Old 08/14/2017, 00:02   #3

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by syxzu View Post
Since not many people seem to be interested I start off by offering 30€.
I have a private offer of 60€, don't care if you believe me or not, I refused it and i'm waiting for better offers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW Account with Diamond or higher soloq rewards last Season | Season 6 Diamond+
10/25/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Title ^^ WTB an EUW Account : Rank Diamond or higher ( last season Dia or higher too ) idc about Champs and Skins.
Selling Season 1 GM/Current diamond 3, and 1 GM season 1/2 Rank 1 Pre-season!
09/23/2016 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
These accounts are also North America Accounts! =) Hello there! I've got a fresh NA accounts for sell , fresh season 2 GM with 1900 master points! 10 dollar name change to turn this beautiful boy. (Other accounts name-changes are free.) With your purchase you'll obtain 3 un-obtainable things. (Season 1/2 mounts/achievements for grand master) Pre-Season rank 1 mounts/achievements. Access to PPL.
[Selling] Season 3-D1 | Season 4-MASTER | Season 5 Plat |unranked this season
09/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm selling account with 15 rune pages,110 champions and 26 skins(included rare skins) Season 2-1700elo Season 3-D1 Season 4-Master Season 5-Account dropped from D2 to platinum due to no activity(palinum border) Skins: xMagu's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Price: €50+
[Selling] EU Season & Non-Season services BARBS + MONK SEASON / BARBS + WIZ NON-SEASON
09/12/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm proposing my services on Diablo 3 season & non-season softcore ! I'm doing Dualboxing on season and can do tripleboxing on non-season ! AVAILABLE CLASSES : DOUBLE BARBS + DOUBLE MONK ON SEASON //// TRIPLE BARBS + TRIPLE WIZARDS ON NON-SEASON Leveling 1-70 : Price = 2€ Bring a friend = 3€
[Selling] EUW Silver 4 account whit 80champs and 45skins
09/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling Silver 4 Account whti 80 champs and 45 skins im new here and dont know how to add my screenshots whti skins and account details so please add me skype : edi.emilov for all screenshots and details. Im looking for 30-50Euro , i spent 300Euro for this account, but its only Silver so not worth more than 60Euro or i think so .. :) Im using paypal.