Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Serious Booster looking for Guy/Company to work for

Discussion on Serious Booster looking for Guy/Company to work for within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Serious Booster looking for Guy/Company to work for

Hello,

since im too busy to manage my own boosting brand but i still wanna boost since its fun and gives me some money i wanna work for someone.

I can boost with a 80%+ Winrate up to P5 and make atleast 1 Division a day.
For more Infos or if you are interested add me on my skype or leave me your skype name here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Booster Looking to work under someone/company or just a work
01/25/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
title says all if interested add my skype
D1 BOOSTER LOOKING FOR SERIOUS COMPANY
11/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hey I'm a D1 Player (main support) and I would like to join a serious boosting company, where I can DuoQ with a god adc to win all dem' games. I main Janna, Blitz Payment methods : Paypal (verified) / PSC / moneybookers Skype: mcgyyver1 I can show you a lot of proof. I used to work for a boosting company back in season 3. Please add my skype if interested.
MASTER TIER BOOSTER LOOKING FOR SERIOUS COMPANY
11/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey I'm a D1/Master tier Player (main support) and I would like to join a serious boosting company, where I can DuoQ with a god adc to win all dem' games. I main Janna, Blitz Payment methods : Paypal (verified) / PSC / moneybookers Skype: mcgyyver1 I can show you a lot of proof. I used to work for a boosting company back in season 3. Please add my skype if interested
MASTER TIER BOOSTER LOOKING FOR SERIOUS COMPANY
11/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I'm a D1/Master tier Player (main support) and I would like to join a serious boosting company, where I can DuoQ with a god adc to win all dem' games. I main Janna, Blitz Payment methods : Paypal (verified) / PSC / moneybookers Skype: mcgyyver1 I can show you a lot of proof. I used to work for a boosting company back in season 3. Please add my skype if interested.
[H]-90% Serious Sam 3 BFE -50% Strike Suit Infinity -75% Serious Sam1[W]Serious Sam 3
08/18/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Die Coupons laufen am 31/30 August 2013 aus. Ich akzeptiere keine Keys sondern nur das handelbare Spiel. http://epvpimg.com/WES0d MfG