Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diamond EUW player offers cheap low elo boosts

Old   #1

elite*gold: 18
Diamond EUW player offers cheap low elo boosts

I take offers up to plat 5 in all european regions. Hmu on skype if interested: djogocraft

« Kaufe LoL Account. | WTS> Plat V EUW account. 13 Gemstones. »

Similar Threads
★★★EUW/EUNE BOOSTS★★★ Cheap and safe boosts from a high diamond
08/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey there, I'm here and looking to boost some people! Keeping the prices very cheap as I do the first few orders just to get a feel for boosting and how much interest there is. Note I am using a VPN and a different IP for every boost, so as to ensure the maximum safety for your account. A bit about me: I am a mid/jungle main currently sitting at d2, although was in my promos to masters earlier this season (the struggle is real)
Cheap Elo Boosts! Diamond 1 and 3 Player! Coaching to!
04/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I give you the option to watch the games we play via spectating, we set deadlines and we meet them. We are very fast and affordable, and carry all the way up to plat! Also offer coaching, I have a detailed guideline that will cover nearly everything and get you on your way to becoming a better player! Im new to this forum so if anything is against the rules please let me know and I will address your concerns as soon as possible. Doing vouch games, pm me for details! For pricing and...