Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The SAFEST Boost in NA! Super cheap to boot!

Discussion on The SAFEST Boost in NA! Super cheap to boot! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The SAFEST Boost in NA! Super cheap to boot!

As the title states, I'm offering some boosts during the summer. Unlike other boosters, I will play one of YOUR 5 most played champs in at least half of all games. That means none of this 30-wins-in-a-row-on-Tryndamere-even-though-I've-Never-Played-Tryndamere nonsense which throws up every red flag at Riot and puts your rewards in jeopardy. It may make the boost take a little longer (why are you an urgot main?), but it's worth it to know your rewards and your account are safe!

I am highly repped on epic but don't think I am supposed to link here. Feel free to ask for verification on skype. Thanks!

Bronze:
V-IV: $7.00
IV-III: $7.00
III-II: $7.00
II-I: 8.00

Bronze-Silver promo: 8.00

Silver:
V-IV: $8.00
IV-III: $8.00
III-II: $8.00
II-I: 8.00

Silver-Gold promo: 10.00