Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Placement Mtaches

Discussion on NA Placement Mtaches within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Placement Mtaches

Doing placememt matches on a smurf, main is d2. Looking for a smurf to duo with trying to go 10-0 no trolls. Add my skype : Wingsofangelss

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[looking for] DUO BOOST! PLACEMENT MATCHES!
11/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
<- Titel. Tell me your price for 10 games. need someone to take a job for me, cause i dont have time to boost. EuW
WTB gold+ 3v3 team placement
10/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for a diamond 3v3 boost NA, but will except gold + as well Willing to pay $ or trade for a battle.net account with SC2, Diablo III, Mist of pandaria Here's a link to the thread of the B.NET account. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/world-warcraft-t rading/2195122-wts-mop-sc2-d3-3-60s-83-monk-85-war rior-4-other-80-a.html#post19353682
Furniture Placement Packet
08/13/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Anyone have any details on the packet that is sent to the client to initiate a furniture placement? Doesn't have to be the exact packet, just a shot in the right direction. Such as item usage pkt, string pkt, etc.
need placement games played!
07/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
i need my placement games played.. i will not be paying an elo base price... since firs tgames are worth much more elo than normal im looking for someoen to play my first games for a price. i will pay 50% half way through then the other 50% when completed... this will keep people from losing and getting paid=] --you win you get paid u fuck me elo you get nothing and i make a new smurf:P skype me: teeejers
Titan - Product Placement und Zwangswerbung inc.?
01/31/2012 - Gaming News - DE - 23 Replies
Auch wenn es in der letzter Zeit etwas ruhig geworden ist, rund um das kommende Next-Gen-MMO "Titan" von Blizzard so wird man bei der aktuellen Stellenausschreibung seitens Blizzard doch wieder schnell wach werden. Blizzard sucht nämlich ein paar neue Mitarbeiter, deren Hauptaufgaben anscheinend darin liegen werden direktes "Product Placement" (Schleichwerbung zu deutsch) und Ingamemarketing zu fabrizieren. Wenn man sich also die Stellenanzeige für den ""Franchise Development Producer"...