Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Challenger Elo Booster EUW!!

Discussion on New Challenger Elo Booster EUW!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Challenger Elo Booster EUW!!

Currently accepting customers to review me
can boost everythng from unranked to Challenger.

Add me on my smurf: Prophecy2011 or skype: Simmelicious

Prices will be coming up later!! i can do 1 or 2 games for free if you make a review of me afterwards on the thread.

BUMP! GUYS my skype is currently not working. I think they are having tehcnical issues. You can join me in discord or add me ingame: Prophecy2011 EUW!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ELO Boosting ~ Bronze to Challenger ~ Cheap & Efficient ~ Challenger Booster
06/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
AA ELO Boosting Description AABoosting is an elo boosting service that my friend and I started to assist league players in reaching their desired rank. Our mission statement is to provide players with the most efficient and friendly service possible! Contact Information AnthonyDFW - Skype AnthonyDFW @ outlook.com - Email
Challenger Booster EUW LF Booster Team
08/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm , i'm a challenger booster looking for a serious booster team ! My skype : mitw077
Challenger Booster EUW LF Booster Team
07/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey ! I'm a challenger booster on euw and i'm looking for a booster team . Add me on skype : mitw077
LOL ELO-BOOSTING || ALL SERVERS || Bronze V - Challenger I || Challenger booster
04/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/8KBrc.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/7BjUc.jpg WHO WE ARE We currently boost on all Servers Our Boosters are all Diamond I + Player in last season and this season.