Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Euw, high winrate and mrr

Discussion on Euw, high winrate and mrr within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Euw, high winrate and mrr

Hello,

I have one of my smurf, currently 50 win and 16 loose, gold 3 but matching plat 2 mmr team. The account loose -13 lp per loose and +29 lp per win.

50 champion, 5 skin

add on skype : alexownedyou or either send me a pm here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW | awesome Smurf | Platinum | HIGH MRR
02/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey, the account: 20~ champs 4 runepages + enough runes for ad,adc,ap,sup etc. platinum 4 (25-30lp per win) 1 skin; bloodmoon thresh bought it for 40€ (unranked account shop) and i'm selling it now for 30€
[Selling] Selling High MRR Lol Account
08/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account. The account is LvL 30, has 596 wins in Normal and is silver 3/2 It has 55 Riot Points and 1400 Influence Points 30 Skins: http://i.epvpimg.com/bhvrd.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/Ae1xc.jpg
[Selling] Plax1 mrr account
06/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hello, i have to sell my account for lol cuz im not playing on this acc. In this account still not verified email!!. Mmr on this acc is ~plat1/diax5. And still in placemant matches 3win 2 lost account - Imgur Contact via skype : Ratusz-boosting Real money or csgo items
[Selling] Gold Smurf | HIGH MRR! | CHEAP
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
SOLD Heyho, I want to sell my Gold Smurf which is on EUNE. It has got a high MMR. Sometimes you may get matched against Platinum people (I got matched vs some). No special Skins. Some Screens about the Account: