Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Jacket Reward

Discussion on Challenger Jacket Reward within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
Challenger Jacket Reward

Hello everybody,

does anyone sell a Challenger jacket that was gifted from riot as reward in 2016?
Old 06/07/2017, 18:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I was Challenger S6 and will get the reward.
If you PM me an offer we can talk about it, though i hope you know they just started delivering and it will probably take a few weeks until people get their jackets
Old 06/07/2017, 18:31   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 203
The Black Market: 194/2/0
Have boosting service with ~15 boosters from challenger, may be someone would be glad to sell it xd
contact me by skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying Any Region Challenger Account With Jacket
11/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Looking for challenger account. Don't need a crazy $1000 account. Just rank must be original owner and provide full recovery info *I will not go first, I am a trusted seller on many sites. We can discuss Please do not pm me or reply to this forum, only message me via skype I have trusted feedback on Playerauctions SKYPE: tweak_rios01
[Selling] LoL Challenger Account + Jacket
11/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As said in title, chall acc + jacket for sale, pm me offers
[Selling] Pre-registration reward for Summoners War: Rift of Worlds 1$ Pre-registration reward
12/15/2015 - Summoners War Trading - 0 Replies
“Summoners War: The Rift of Worlds” is now available! http://i.imgur.com/uZ71itv.png <Download Summoners War> http://m.withhive.com/b?i=9447&g=9446 <Get Pre-registration Reward> Autobuy: https://payivy.com/v/9a4ce
[Archon/Deribelle] WTS Jacket of Cemus
07/01/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Jacket of Cemus 4 slot Offer ty.
There are canadian goose jacket of this fashionable?
01/06/2011 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
There are canadian goose jacket of this fashionable? Many of you longing conceive heard about the Barbour canadian goose jackets. They presume true eventually be terribly popular among the stylish guys. Cotton tartan is used in giving the finishing overcome to the wrap. intrinsic enhances the style and style of the apparel. stable is designed obscure a brass zipper and a corduroy collar. chd3skiir? Barbour jackets are uncommonly existing in caliber. They are available impact a build of...