Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Diamond account EUNE/EUW

Discussion on Looking for Diamond account EUNE/EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Diamond account EUNE/EUW

My budget is 70 Euros.I can pay via PayPal and I'm looking for a Diamond account in EUNE/EUW servers only.Champions and skins doesn't bother me.PM me if you have one.
Old 06/06/2017, 16:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can offer you this
109 Champs alot of skins (rares like pax jax), currently only plat2 but pretty high mmr. So youre in dia quickly if you have skill
My own account since season 1. It is verified but you will get the original mail aswell.
If interested, pn me
Old 06/06/2017, 16:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i'v diamond v acc . 35/40 champs . 2 rune pages , 6 skins . its my smurf since s6 (s6 Diamond too) if u are insterested add me on skype: Pr0xT1M3R
Old 06/06/2017, 16:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 238/0/1
I have an Diamond IV with 81% wr(super high mmr) , only draven account , only mastery on draven. If interested for more info contact me down below

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] account diamond V 73% win ratio on eune with all champion account euw or eune
04/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as the title, my ign is (sosochki smerti)
[Selling] Diamond II EUW account, Diamond I on EUNE
11/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys, i`m selling my account. It is Diamond II on EUW, Diamond I on EUNE. Have about 40 champions, few skins. Never reported or anything like that. It comes with original email. payment is paypal. I can show account on skype. Offers and any questions add my skype: bangoslav1994
[Buying] Need DIAMOND SLOT now ! EUNE EUNE EUNE
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
3v3 or 5v5 20€ no more Not going first unless trusted Must help me get 5games ( min. 30% of total games played in team, so ur team can have max. 10 games played otherwise you have to play more than 5 with me. )
[Selling] DIamond One Acc (X2 acc In EUNE+EUW) Diamond 5 (EUW) + Diamond 3 (EUW) !!!!
06/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello: Im selling 4 accounts All diamond in EUNE and EUW. In EUNE : DIamond 1 , All champs (7 LP) In EUW :
[WTT] Diamond EUNE Account with EUW Diamond Account
03/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys! I want to trade my EUNE Diamond Account with your EUW Diamond Account. Now you maybe ask why I want to trade it? The Problem is that I cant transfer the Account from EUNE to EUW because I got the same LogIn Name in EUW what shows the Error that I cant switch to it. I will give you some Informations about my Account : The Account is at the moment at Diamond V Elo. But thats not the special things since your account needs to be Diamond too, now I tell you the really special...