Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond smurf HIGH mmr

Discussion on Diamond smurf HIGH mmr within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond smurf HIGH mmr

Hello ; i'm a booster since s2, i'm powerleveling somes account on EUW , To dia, then sell it, insane mmr.

If you want one D5/4/3/2/1 Or master account let me know then i'll do it for you. You give the account unrank i'll connect and up him. No script, No flame.

( Realy cheap prize ) i'll do it on duoq with a friend of me.

Isnot boosting, make you guy sur its like i'll sell you my time on leagueoflegend

Any questions !> skype. or pm here.

To reach d5 d4 d3 d2 d1 ( 7 day +- ) for master depend how much LP .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] High MMR | Gold3 Smurf (Platin4 MMR)
02/05/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Schönen guten Abend zusammen.. verkaufe hier meinen Smurf Account, da mein Rechner defekt ist & ich mir keinen Neuen zulegen werde, da ich mich um meine Familie kümmere.. Wolle ihn nicht unbedingt verschenken, da er eine hohe Winrate hat. Hoffe, dass der Account in gute Hände übergeben werden kann. Accountname ist ein Strichcode wie man auf dem Bild erkennt. E-Mail Adresse ist unverifiziert und kann direkt verknüpft werden. Preis: 20,00€ Paysafecard - wer zuerst kommt, malt zuerst :)
[Selling] Diamond 5 smurf account EUW High MMR / High Win Ratio
09/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Diamond 5 smurf account EUW High MMR / High Win Ratio Hey, I'm here to sell a LoL account once again, It is a Diamond 5 smurf. I am the original owner and only one who has ever played on the account, the account is also unverified so you can still get the IP boosts and verify to your own email. The account is LvL 30, it is a Diamond 5 ranked with high mmr and high winrate (80%+). http://i.epvpimg.com/ozD8g.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/5sZIe.png
[Selling] Diamond 5 smurf account EUW High MMR / High Win Ratio
08/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell a LoL account once again, It is a Diamond 5 smurf account that I no longer have use for. I am the original owner and only one who has ever played on the account, The account is LvL 30, it is a Diamond 5 ranked with high mmr and high winrate (70%). (around diamond 3) It has around 2.5k Influence points. Screenshot by Lightshot The account has 16 Owned Champions.
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3 with d2-d1 mmr acc[high mmr,50 euro,trusted seller]
04/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SELLING THIS FOR 50€ -no chatban/never banned -no border -ad/ap runes -best ori top #1000 -63 champs screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever.