Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Will do 5 division (plat V max) boost for 25€ explained below

Discussion on Will do 5 division (plat V max) boost for 25€ explained below within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Will do 5 division (plat V max) boost for 25€ explained below

master 120 lp player recieved permaban today (i can give proof of 120lp) and i need new account, willing to duoq anyone who will pay for it for 5 ranks
Old 05/18/2017, 19:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Have you got skype?
Old 05/18/2017, 19:11   #3

yes but link urs
Old 05/18/2017, 19:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Skype is craftaface add please if you're NA

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dupe-Exploit-explained-1-hit-anything-DeathEssence-Mask-explained
05/01/2017 - SRO Private Server - 53 Replies
Found this on Rev6. What do you guys think :)? In my opinion it's fixable with Proxy Filter Software. Post from Rev6: The *dupe* exploit which was found before the StallNetwork exploit and wasn't fully fixed, was kept private and massively used by 2 players between 2008-2012. The exploit was first discovered as a disconnect exploit, up until we realized we could dupe using it. With the exploit, you can:
[Selling] EUW / EUNE Boost | Everything Below Plat | First 5 People Free
07/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! |room for editing| Need Vouch, so the first 5 People get 1-3 Games for free. Skype: renekton.smurf Oh my god... i wanted to say everything below diamond... never mind i make a new thread =_=
Plat 3 63 LP to plat 2 post prices below
02/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
need an account done from plat 3 to plat 2. post prices..
[Selling] Any division below Gold for 5€
01/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
EUW, EUNE, TURKEY The best offer you can get for below gold league. It's highly beneficial to both of us, you get yourself a great deal and we get some jobs to get trades and more reputation. Original thread with vouches and similar - http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2871631-euw-eune-sindaryns-boosting-services .html However because of the negative I've to work as twice as hard. The negative one is from a scammer who got angry after I reported him. Comment here,...