[Selling] ✖✖ ELO 66 - HIGHWAY TO ELO HEAVEN ✖✖ [E*GOLD ELO BOOST] 11/08/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies http://s1.directupload.net/images/140417/dktm8hsn. png
Ein kleines Team aus erfahrenen Spielern, welche überwiegend seit der Beta spielen, bieten euch hier an wieder Spaß am Spiel zu finden und weiter aufzusteigen!
Da wir selber erfolgreich spielen und uns im higher Platin und Diamond Bereich befinden, wollen wir euch auch dazu verhelfen so weit zu kommen und Trolle, Flamer und den Frust in den niedrigren Divisionen und Ligen zurückzulassen.
Want to pay with PSC or Paypal? Click here!
...
S> Elo boost, 2.3k elo player! *CHEAPEST ELO BOOST* EUW/EUNE! Up tp 2k* 01/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 43 Replies Hi all, im a 2.3k elo player who sells elo boost. I main top, and when im playing at elo lower than 2k i win 90% of my games.
If you wanna buy elo boost by me, i will get you atleast 100 elo withing 24 hours.
Prices
0 - 1400 - 15 euros / 100 elo
1400 - 1500 - 22 euros / 100 elo
1500 - 1600 - 25 euros / 100 elo
1600 - 1800 - 28 euros / 100 elo
1800 - 2000 30 euros / 100 elo
ELO boost. 100 elo = 25 dollars. 0-1600 elo's. 06/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello I'm a 1.9k player on NA willing to boost the ELO's of NA players with the elo range of 0-1600. I work quickly and get the job done or your money back guarentee'd. All I require is a tier 3 rune page and I'm set. Skype = bandrey222
payments over paypal only. Thank you!
bumppppppppppppppppppppppppp