Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

E*Gold for something lol

Discussion on E*Gold for something lol within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
E*Gold for something lol

So I bought some egold to get a tag and now I wanna sell it
Apparently its not worth much (bought @ 20gold/$1) so I was wondering if anyone could offer me an account or a few games for 400egold
Old 05/07/2017, 01:11   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)
Trade Restricted

i can offer you 1 game for the eGold or 1 mystery gift
Old 05/07/2017, 01:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Góku View Post
i can offer you 1 game for the eGold or 1 mystery gift
i'll take 0.5 games in gold thanks, add craftaface

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[4Story] Something for something
01/28/2015 - 4Story - 1 Replies
Hey, I could show you a few things I've done, maybe many of you do not know how you do it, so I will add here that when looking for a given task will not be able to, so I could show you how, but something in return :) I pointed to the fact that I own for you to shoot video and how you, or you on skype. The list of what I could do / show: 1. How to change at merchant plus + magic 2. How to overwrite: http://prntscr.com/5xbnzm (Client change) 3. How to overwrite: http://prntscr.com/5xbnzm...
Anyone interested in a Steam with DotA 2? Offer me something LoL related
09/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
/\ Title.
Need 25euro PSC, offering lol-acc or gonna pay something worth 25e
05/12/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
I need 25 euro PSC, i can offer my lol acc: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/1849095-wts-lol-acc-euw-fast-58-champs-25-sk ins.html or i can buy something worth 25e, but cant use paypal , only credit card push
Something cross in my mind (lol)
11/17/2008 - Perfect World - 6 Replies
Well, I was thinking something about hacking idea in PW that make's me curios. So I want to ask some question (I hope someone can ask about this) 1. Is there any possibilities changing the Skill Range value(UsingCE ) (Like Archers skill). So job like Mage/FX can shoot longer distance?, Well My tought tell me it's probably server side (but i never tried to find the value/pointer anyway). 2. Suppose we can change the value/pointer of range/distance skill. it's there any possibilities we can...
i ask for something...lol
02/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
someone can creat for me naked people? (small male and big female) but i want it look realy good... thx +k