Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Eune acc, read description!!

Discussion on WTB Eune acc, read description!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Eune acc, read description!!

Hello, I want to buy at least gold 4 to gold 1 eune acc... No skins if possible with some supp champs, no need much of them.. I am main supp so i dont need a lot of champs..
Im looking for some cheap account, pm me with offers..

Tags
account, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends EUNE account 30 lvl a lot of skins read description
05/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account is in silver at moment. 91 champions owned Server: EUNE (Europe Nordic & East) I take money only when the buyer is satisfied that everything is in order Total RP spent on the icons: 250 * 13 = 3,250 RP I should note you that mayority of these skins cannot be purchased anymore. Name of account can be changed, but that rises the price. Account is secured by Riot Support, and you cannot lose it, whatever happens. Account got these skins and you can check it all: (Total spent on...
[Selling] League of Legends acc,30lvl,eune,read the description
05/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, My name is Aca.(sorry if i have bad english,ty) I want to sell my League of Legends account or trade for some CS:GO knife! My acc name is iNNlurex. I stopped to play lol for about half year and i dont have time to play it, mostly i play CS:GO and that is it. You can contact me if you want to buy,i can give you a skype or facebook and i can show you the account. I have 91 champions owned and about 70 skins(with 645.590 score on elophant),in season 3 i think i was...
|EUNE| ACCOUNT FOR SALE! READ DESCRIPTION!
05/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there, I sell an EUNE acc. Now it is silver, but two last seasons it was gold. 5 runepages(AD,AP,TANK,SUPPORT,RYZE) 82 champs (Ahri,Akali,Alistar,Amumu,Annie,Ashe,Blitzcrak,Br and,Braum,CHoghat,Darius,Diana,Mundo,Ekko,Elise,Ev elynn,Ezreal,Fiddle,Fiora,Fizz, Gare,Gragas,Hecarim,Heimerdinger,Jaa,Jarva,Jax,Ja yce,Karthus,Kassadi,Katarina,Kayle,Kenen,Khazix,Le blanc,LeeSin,Lissandra,Lucian, Lux,Malphite,Master,Miss...
[WTB] LoL Account (read description)
06/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
English: Hi guys, i am knew to this board and was informed that its one of the best ways to get a new account! I'm looking for a new Lolaccount, lvl 30 with a lot of champs on EUW I don't care for skins, or which elo he is stuck cause i already played 2 accounts and hit plat easily after around 50 games. Please only honest offers! I am willing to pay around 35€ so pm me or something like this :) I could also offer my smurf account as trade he is on EUW has around 20 champs and is...
WTB DILS (read description)
03/01/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
WTB dils 1 - 2b per week at no more than 20$ per B. using paypal i do not send gifts untill second -third transaction and you become a regular supplier and i have trust in you.