Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE: 125 Champions★28 skins★8 rune pages★★ONLY 18 €★★

Discussion on EUNE: 125 Champions★28 skins★8 rune pages★★ONLY 18 €★★ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE: 125 Champions★28 skins★8 rune pages★★ONLY 18 €★★

Why is it so cheap and still so good you may ask. It is because I want it to be sold, not to look at it and think "hmm is it worth it or not?"; to look at it and say "this is too good to be missed. This account needs to be mine"
You can't find an account this good so cheap on this site. So hurry up and be the lucky one to get it.
Email is verified on mine, I change it easily when we do the trade.
This account has lifetime warranty!
Add me on skype: glibz0
Price: 18 €
Region: EUNE
Level: 30
Border: Gold
Rank now: Gold V
Champions: 125
Skins: 28
Rune Pages: 8
RP: 32
IP: 3668

Champions:

Skins:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ★League of Legends ★ Diamant S4 ★ 128 Champions ★ 49 Skins ★ 20 Rune Pages ★ EUW ★
08/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey i would like to sell my League of Legends Account. :) ★ Europe West ★ - 128 von 131 Champions ( missing Champs are : Aurelion Sol, Jhin, Kled and Taliyah ) - 49 Skins - ~4000 IP left right now
[Selling] ★ EUW ★ Plat3 ★ 87 Champions ★ 63 Skins (Spirit Guard Udyr) ★ 5 Rune Pages ★
04/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my long used EUW League of Legends account, which last season was Diamond 5, and now its platinum 3 because of demotion. The acc has 63 skins, champions etc... I want to trade it for a CS:GO knife/skins, games like H1Z1, DayZ or I will sell it for a certain price. Offer me :) Proof: Home page : Click Champions : Click
[Selling] EUW★Diam.Border★Plat 2 SoloQ★105 Champions★49 Skins★12 Rune Pages★3v3 CHALLENGER MMR★
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my League of Legends account that is Platinum 2 in SoloQ is on the EU-West Server. I am the original owner of this account. PRICE: 200 Euro Payment Method: Paypal Contact me on Skype: Gizmokingan http://i.imgur.com/cHeE8Pk.jpg The Account Is Platinum 2 in SoloQ