Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell Platin2 smurf account

Discussion on Sell Platin2 smurf account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell Platin2 smurf account

hey i sell my platin2 smurf account for 50 Euro paypal
season 5latin5
season 6:diamant5
season 7:Solo que platin2, 5v5 flex que platin 3, 3v3 flex que silber 2
8 rune page
1,5k ep
69 champions
with a lot of skins
hand levelt no restrictions

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB Boost > NA Server Platin2>Diamond V (Good MMR) Offering a great smurf account
09/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, i'm not looking for a booster company to do this, i'm looking for a private high elo NA player who would like to eloboost an accuont to receive a smurf. now details. the account is platin II with 0 LP, good mmr (70% win rate, the last game vs vs diamond V / platin1 ppl) the account got 60 champs, if you need specific champs, ask me and i can look it up. got 3 runepages with ad/ap/as. the account you will receive is the following: champ + skin list
Sell smurf account(platinum V 40 games) And Sell Eloboost Cheap!! Diamond 1!
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys i want to sell this smurf account on platinum V with 40 rankeds games, it don't have much champs but its only a smurf and on platinum V u get the special rewards of the season :D. This is the account TheKingBladecito - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Also i eloboost really cheap, PM me if u are interested :D
[Selling] Platin2 3v3 team for Sell
08/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sell ​​a platinum 2 team 28 points (S28 W18) price from language. Add me on Skype: eof.Bryan MFG. bongo
[Selling] league of legends Platin2 Team 3v3 sell
08/27/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Sell ​​a platinum 2 3v3 team 28 points (S28 W18) price from language. Add me on Skype: eof.Bryan MFG. bongo :bandit:
SELL MY EUW PLATIN2 ACC
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey i will sell my platin2 euw account. they have all supporter and sona, lulu, and janna skin. add me on sykpe :hallohallo5341