[Buying] DuoQ plat 5 to diamond5 11/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies I want boost to D5 im plat 5.
I'm not bronze or silver player, main its plat 2-3.
I will pay per division boost, so give your prices for division till diamond 5.
I'm paying for division or win.
Win in plat 3€/each If we lose cause of me ( I feed or i play so bad), that won't count as a lose.
[Buying] Duoq gold 5 --> plat 5 (or diamond5) 09/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies Looking for some trusted eloboosters to duoq with me from gold 5 to plat 5 or diamond 5 for a cheap price(I could add more if we finish it quickly ) .
I can only pay via Western union / MoneyGram
Post your detailed offers here
[Selling] Diamond5 EuNe 07/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello, I am selling my league of legends account,
Diamond5 account,
Toxic Sharunas's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stat -- SKINS
Has a nice KDA, havent been playing on it for a long time, just one game to keep rank, as you can see in the history, it has about 50 champions, only few adc missing, most of the meta champions, I was not botted, It has 4 runepages, 2 for adc, ap and tank. Has never been chat or ranked banned. MMR is according, has a nice stats with adc's, few...
[Buying] [WTB] Boost/EUNE/plat IV-Diamond5 02/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies As the title says, plat IV with 75 LP, decent LP gain. Say your price and Skype and I will contact you.
[Selling] [EUNE] Diamond5 08/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Trade my Diamond V acc.
Account :
PROFILE :
http://i.imgur.com/vAkpFe6.jpg
SKINS :
1. http://i.imgur.com/RRmrEW6.jpg