Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked LV 30 NA Account - 64 champions, 157 skins, E-Mail Verified

Discussion on Unranked LV 30 NA Account - 64 champions, 157 skins, E-Mail Verified within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unranked LV 30 NA Account - 64 champions, 157 skins, E-Mail Verified

I’m selling, not trading, my inactive account since I haven’t had time to play. I haven’t played since early 2016. I’ve owned the account since S1. Ranked stats: Solo: S1- Unranked S2- Silver S3- Gold S4-Gold S5- Platinum S6 & 7 Unranked. 5v5 Ranked: S4- Silver. Usually get matched with and against Diamond and Master players (that is, when I used to play back in 2016). This account has never been banned, never gotten a warning for being reported, and have never used hacks, or botted. It is completely clean. I will be providing you with the account information: username, password, and e-mail. I will also give you the password to the throw-away e-mail associated with the account.

Account Features:
  • 39043 IP, enough for a name change
  • 146 RP
  • 20 Rune Pages
  • 74 Summoner icons, not including the ones already given to you

This is the list of the champions and skins owned

Feel free to make offers here or add me on Skype: xbayoo
Accepting paypal